Week 11: Self Evaluation



Throughout the whole 11 weeks I feel that my understanding of the advertising industry has grown so much more. It has become so much more open and wider, especially in the ways that I see the advertisements. As of right now I have reached the 11th weeks of this quarter, and the 11th class of advertising throughout this class I feel that I have met the credentials, and did everything that was asked of me in a timely matter. Even though I have fallen into a deep step and forgot to do some of my assignments they were always done before the next time the class meets. Opening up my mind in a way and having me understand more about the world we live in now, has gotten me to think about what is going to happen in the future, got me into realizing that I really do have to pay attention to what is going on in the world and always in the industry of my choosing, because if I don’t then I am going to be really far behind once it is my time to be out there after I graduate from college. So, with that in hand I feel that by the end of the day I feel that I deserve to get a passing grade in this class. 

No comments:

Post a Comment