[6] Analysis of Project in the Real World

"Advertising communication depends on a synergy of visual and verbal components. In other words, the visual-verbal ad equation is: 1 + 1 = 3. Nowhere is this more evident than in print. Whether it is a magazine or newspaper ad, an outdoor poster or billboard, there is no motion or sound to dazzle. In print, words and images alone must convey the idea." Throughout this project, I could fully decide on exactly what I wanted to do for the final outcome, I know I wanted to make an advertisement. However the first one that I had in mind was completely the opposite of what I have now. But being able to change my way of making it happen, makes me happy because I realized that the way one was going to be to gaudy. it was going to have to much going on and it wouldn't get the point across. So I wanted to expose something that would straight to the point and kind of demanding. "Together, the line and visual should communicate and express the advertising message. In fact, in a really good ad, the line and visual, in combination, should have an additive effect." I feel the advertisement that I chose to show was the right one because it is straight to the point and very demanding it shows the eyes to the point of where you know she means business, I wanted a the eyes to basically tell the story. That is why my main focus were mostly on the eyes. "Temporal relationship exists in screen-based media (the relationship or interplay between two separate events or images), and this involves chronology (the order of events). A screen-based design solution is composed of a number of media items (events, frames, images, and sound), each of which has its own duration. These can be combined into a whole by specifying the temporal relationships among the different items.

No comments:

Post a Comment