[2] Competitive analyses

I feel as if my competition would be any other make up company. Creative thinking is needed through all the phases of an advertising project. They are trying to become the IT company that MAC is, and so in order for me to beat them, I have to come up with a more and unique marketing plans, being able to invision and put more of a young youth onto the palette it is a little bit more easier for me to come up with something then the competitors marketing group, only because I do have a lot of ideas that I want to do, and no one knows them, except for me.
Thumbnail sketches are preliminary, small, quick, unrefined drawings of your ideas in black and white or color. Best practice dictates that you use traditional image-making techniques
However I also have to think about how is I am going to get my Product more noticeable then any other product. I have to do research on all of the make up company, do surveys, just to find out how the people really do feel about all of the different make up products. Being able to give the people what they want within their make up is what will make my product different from anyone else's. planning does not involve junior art directors and copywriters; junior art directors will be briefed by their creative director (CD) or associate creative director (ACD)

No comments:

Post a Comment