[4] Promotion

"Consumer advertising and promotion are directed toward the general public" Being able to provide a story, without using motion or any kind of sound, is the best story anyone can ever tell, because when you capture people the emotion, then you know you have really made something that should and always will be history to all of the ones that were so touched by the promotion that you have created. The way I am going to promote my product is by making an advertisement that will show the beauty and glam of the product. being able to provide such an experience just by using a picture is the only way that I can think of. "Part of what differentiates a brand or group is “owning” a selling point, benefit, attitude, or any characteristic that contributes to a distinct construct" Being able to make my promotions stand out and be seen is definitely a challenge. I have to make sure that I am reaching out to all of the different age groups, or class groups, or any kind of groups that need to be recognized, so that I am able to give them the attention they need through my promotion. Essentially, the idea drives your design decisions—how you create, why you select imagery and typefaces or lettering, and the reasoning behind your color palette selection. The idea sets the framework for all your design decisions

No comments:

Post a Comment